Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What would I wear with: Black leather skirt

           I am not a fashion expert. I just love combining different clothes and different looks. And since I have found out about the perfect website for making your own collages, I have became addicted. 
           I would describe my style as neutral, comfortable, slightly trendy. I do not wear every trend you can see in magazines or TV. I just pick those trends I like and try to incorporate them into my own wardrobe. My favourite colours are black, white, grey and beige. I am a neutral kind of girl :) But I still have many colourful pieces. I just do not like mixing a few of them together. Usually I pick one colourful piece and the rest is neutral. I need some kind of balance and I do not like looking like parrot (that is how I feel in colours). It does not suit me and my personality. But I really admire people who can rock colours all over :) It is a personal preference. 
Info about clothes on my Polyvore profile iamjusttellin.polyvore.com

           I will often add my outfit ideas, inspirations by celebrities or my "outfits of the day" inspired ideas. Hope you like the series and enjoy!

           P. S. Go to my Polyvore iamjusttellin.polyvore.com to see more fashion collages. Follow me on Bloglovin or like my FB page. Thank you for every like, comment and share of my blog! It means a lot!

Let me know what you would wear with black leather skirt in the comments below!

Since next time,

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment