Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Loves

Luminous skin, nude eyes, glowing cheeks and more.. That’s what I have been loving this month. 

We all have those products that we use more often than the rest of our collection. This month of June I’ve been wearing a lot of highlighter and natural eyes with bold lips. I haven’t picked any lipstick for this post because I change them a lot. Let’s start right here.



As a base I love using Laura Mercier Radiance primer to give me that luminous base for my foundation which is NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc. It is a perfect match for my skin tone. I use just one pump for my whole face to even out my skin. My all-time favourite powder is Bourjois Healthy Balance unifying powder in 52 Vanilla. Great for my dry skin cause you can’t even see it. No cakey look, no shine on my T-zone. To add my face a bit of definition I do like using Sleek Makeup Contour kit in Light. I also like the highlighter, it is not too shimmery. Then I add my Benefit Coralista blush which doubles as highlighter since it has gold shimmers in it. I prep my eye lids with MAC Paint pot in Painterly or Benefit Creaseless Shadow in Birthday suit. From eyeshadow I usually go just for MAC eyeshadow in Vanilla and a bit of MAC eyeshadow in Brown Down. If I fancy a bit more I use MAC eyeshadow in Woodwinked on my lid and Brown Down in my crease. And everyday I apply Milani Liquid eye liner in Brown on my waterline. From time to time I go for colourful liner in navy blue or burgundy. 

That’s it for this month :) I will see if I do those posts in the future, depends on your interest :)


What are your favourites this month? Let me know in comments below. 

                              Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty

Since next time,

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment