Monday, June 9, 2014

First impression: New Concealers

I have a problem with using up my concealers. It seems like never-ending story for me. And it is the same with foundations. I just want to try so many new products, but I feel bad looking at six opened foundations that are not used up yet. 


Back to concealers.. Currently I am using MAC Select cover-up concealer. I use it together with my last drops of Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer (review here). I firstly use Bourjois one, than apply my foundation and for brightening my eye area I use MAC concealer. But I am almost done with both of them (yaaay!). So when my friend went to UK, I asked her to buy me MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW20 (here). I’ve read that it is good for undereye area and doesn’t set in fine lines. I cheated. Of course, I have used it already! It really works good at covering my dark circles, brightening that area, but I can’t stand the smell. I will definitely use it, nothing is gonna stop me after spending those money on it. 


Another new item is Catrice Re-Touch Light-Reflecting concealer in Porcelain. I bought this one hoping it would be something like MAC Prep and Prime highlighter that I’ve never tried. But since I don’t know what it is like I might be pleased with Catrice one, right? I have already tried it once. Nothing special, nothing disappointing. But I have to put those new babes back to drawer and wait until I use up MAC and Bourjois ones! Hope it’ll be soon!


Any recommendations for great concealers? What works best for you?

                                Facebook*Twitter*Instagram*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment