Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Empties II.

Makeup, skincare and hair products. All waiting in my drawer for this post. Let me introduce them to you and let them free to go to beauty heaven.

I am impressed how I finally started to use up my products! I guess Empties posts motivated me, haha. It is mostly skincare because it is very hard for me to finish any makeup product. With makeup products in this post they are more disappointment than empties and that's why I let them go away. 




1. La Roche-Posay Serozinc (posts here and here) is so hard to buy here. I was looking for it so long. It lasted a pretty long time. I used it after cleansing my face, spritzed it on a cotton pad and wiped all over my face. I would definitely buy it again, but.. I have like 3 more toners. Once I use them all, I will buy Serozinc again. 

2. Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer was perfect! Shame it is not available here. I am so lazy to use moisturizer after every shower, but with this product it was no problem. It is so light, dries so quickly and leaves no sticky feeling on your skin. Once I find it I will buy it again!

3. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo is my essential. I have mentioned it a few times in my posts (here and here). I will use it till the end of time! I’ll be your baby I promise not to let you go… (BeyoncĂ© influence, sorry for disturbing). 

4. Dermacol Satin makeup base was alright. Nothing special. It is one of those primers that feels like silicone on my skin and I don’t like it. I will not buy it again. 

5. Dermacol Duo blusher in 04 is one of those disappointments. I don’t know if it is just mine in particular, but its colour payoff is miserable. A weird layer was created on the powder and sealed everything. I had to scratch the powder to get into colour… no no.

6. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 was an impulse purchase at Sephora checkout (you know that aisle!). But I don’t regret it. I enjoyed using it, made my lips smooth and moisturized. Since it is not available here, I will not buy it again so soon. 

7. Toni&Guy Cleanse Shampoo for brunette hair I wanted to try it out of curiosity. Nothing special and I haven’t noticed any changes or benefits for my hair. 

8. Lancome Tonique Confort is my favourite toner for morning. I will but it again, once I finish others I have. Love it!

9. Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm is really famous product among bloggers. I really liked it, but the scent of it wasn’t my favourite. I got used to it and enjoyed using it. It was my cleansing balm for no makeup days and after workout. Since I have three more makeup removing products I will not buy it anytime soon. But! Once it is on sale I am buying, oh yeah!

Have you tried any of these products? What are your empties? Let me know in comments below! :)

                              Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty

Since next time,

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment