Saturday, July 12, 2014

Try & Share: Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm

Cleansing balms. Revolutionary products. A lot of raving about them. A lot of attention paid to them. Why not more, right? Let see what Emma Hardie has to offer.


This is one really famous product among the bloggers. Of course, I wanted to try it out of curiosity. I bought it on sale, woohoo. I had this cleansing balm for almost a year. Since I still love and will always love my Liz Earle Hot Cloth cleanser I haven’t been using Emma Hardie one so often. I didn’t use it for removing my makeup. It was my cleansing balm for no makeup days and after workout. I really liked it, but the scent of it isn’t my favourite. It reminds me of oranges which I like, but apparently not in the scent form. But I got used to it and enjoyed using it.

 


About packaging, it is not my favourite. I like products with pump so I don’t have to put my fingers in there. Of course, I wash my hands before I use it, but still.. Pump would be better. Since I have three more makeup removing products I will not buy it anytime soon. But! Once it is on sale I am buying. 




Have you tried it? Or do you have any better recommendations? Let me know down below :)

                               Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty

Since next time,

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment