Thursday, May 8, 2014

Empties I.

Finally! I have finally used up some products and remembered to not throw them away. I like watching or reading about empties because you get to know about many products and how they work for others. 
So let me introduce you to my empties. Some of them are great but there are also those that I hated and stopped using. 

Let’s started!




The Body Shop Vitamin E range is my favourite. As you can see I used up their Vitamin E Eye Cream (link). I really liked it, no regrets. I am not very picky about eye cream. Only thing I want is them to be hydrating and not irritate my eyes. That is exactly what this one did and I am pleased. 

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum (here). I have already used up two bottles of this serum. I like it, it has nice gelly consistency, dries quickly and do not leave your skin sticky. No complaints.

MAC Fix+ (here) is a perfect multipurpose product. I bought just a smaller size because I was not sure if I would like it. But I do. Unfortunately, there is no way to buy it in my country so I had to find something else. I replaced it by Urban Decay All Night, but I also use Mario Badescu Rose Water for setting my makeup.

MAC Studio Finish Concealer (here) was my first purchase from this brand :) I was so excited to go and pick it up! I wanted it for my dark undereye circles but it was not a good choice. It is too thick for that area and settles in my fine lines so I started to use it on my pimples and it worked much better. Since this product expires in 2 years and I own mine for about 3.5 years, I am gonna say goodbye to it. Its consistency changed after those years and I do not feel safe using it. But I loved it :)

Benefit That Gal primer (here) is another of my favourite purchases. First time I tried it just as a sample, but I immediately fell in love with it. I was willing to pay a lot of money to get a full size. I love finish of it, its smell and what it does on my face. My skin was so smooth and perfectly ready for any foundation. Once I finally use up my current primer I will definitely buy this one!

Labello Pure&Natural lipbalm (here) is my new favourite lipbalm of all times! I looooove love how it smells. That smell reminds me of something but I can’t figure it out. Maybe that’s the reason why I love it so much. Nothing else to say about it. It is a regular lipbalm with amazing smell :)

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover (link) is the only remover that doesn’t smell awfully. I love how it leaves my nails oily and I do not feel guilty for drying them so much. Plus it smells great on my nails (not in the bottle, of course). I have already purchased second bottle. My first bottle lasted me for almost two years! Great, right? :) It is a little bit pricey, but it definitely pays.

Vichy Ideália Illuminating cream for Dry skin (link). This is my third or fourth packaging. I love that illuminating effect it leaves on my skin, no shimmers! It smells heavenly. The only issue I have is no SPF in it. So in summer I replace it with SPF moisturizer (currently La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV, review here).

Clinique High Impact Mascara (here). One of two more expensive mascaras I have tried. The other one is Lancome Hypnose mascara. Both were amazing. I was not sure about Clinique one at the beginning. It was too wet for me, but after a few times of using it, it got much better and worked wonders for my lashes. I do not wear false lashes at all (even though I have a few packages of lashes). I like when mascara makes my lashes longer, not too separated and adds a bit of volume. This one is perfect for it. Once I have another coupon with discount I will buy it again.

Dermacol Eye Cream Classic (link) is one of a lot of eye creams I have tried. Since I have dark undereye circles (if you want to know how I cover them, click here) and dry skin in this area I always look for hydrating cream. This one is from Czech brand, I am not sure how familiar you are with this brand, but I know you can buy it in US. I like some Dermacol products, but this eye cream is terrible! It is too greasy for me and a few times I felt my eyes were burning. So it is almost full but I am about to throw it away.

Elf Makeup Remover Pen (here) was a product I had high hopes for. But nope. No miracles. I used it once and pen got so dirty that it transferred removed makeup back on my skin. Do not recommend it.

Alverde Aqua Eye Gel (link) is a private brand of German drugstore called Drogerie markt. Some of you may know it. I wanted something light with moisture for my eyes. But this wasn’t a good choice. It was almost like water and no hydration at all. It felt like a liquid serum. 

Any comments, likes, shares or recommendations are welcomed and appreciated! :)

Where you can find me and follow me? 


Since next time,

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment