Sunday, May 11, 2014

Try & Share: Batiste Dry Shampoo and Haircare routine

First hair care post! 

I wish I would care about my hair a bit more. It is just so time consuming and my hair never cooperates with me. I have mid-long hair and wash them every other day. I wish I could go without washing them so often, but it looks impossible. From time to time when I know I stay at home the other day I don’t wash them. I try to leave them without washing that one day more. Every time I wash them I shampoo (currently Redken Clear Moisture) them twice. Then I use hydrating mask (currently Gliss Kur Total repair treatment) because my scalp gets dry especially in winter. I leave my hair drying in a towel for about half an hour. Once I take off the towel I brush them while damp. I am not able to brush them once they are dry. After that I use an oil (nothing specific, any oil I find in drugstore does its job) on my ends. I really like using the oil because my ends are never dry. Sometimes I use my new product Tony&Guy Sea salt texturizing spray to make them look messy because they are still so straight and sleek. That should be all :)


On days when my hair gets oily and I have no time to wash them I need a dry shampoo. I have tried so many many dry shampoos but was never satisfied. Until last summer.. I went to drugstore in US in need to buy dry shampoo ASAP. I saw one for dark hair for the first time and was sold! Finally, a dry shampoo that doesn’t leave white residues in my hair? What more could I ask for? And as a title of this blog suggests it is BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO with a hint of colour dark and deep brown! Yes, and I love it! I was so sad it is not able here, but a few days ago I found out it is available on ASOS  or here so I immediately ordered two bottles. Just in case, you know..


And that is my whole “dry shampoo story” :) Hope you like it!

Any comments, likes, shares or recommendations are welcomed and appreciated! :)

Where you can find me and follow me? 


Since next time,

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment