Monday, May 12, 2014

Try & Share: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation review

I know this is not a new foundation and there is a lot of reviews out there, but I had need to write it anyway. Someone might not know about this foundation or will appreciate my view on it. I love Bourjois Healthy Mix range. Starting with Healthy Mix correcting concealer (review here) that I really like using for my undereye dark circles and Healthy Balance Unifying powder that I have just repurchased a few days ago and am waiting for its delivery. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, shade 51


As my skin is dry and my undertone is not pink and not yellow I really have problem to buy perfectly matching foundation. This foundation doesn’t dry my skin, looks very dewy but still covers any redness I might have. I don’t get pimples very often, only in that time of the month, you know, so I don't need any special coverage. I like natural finish of it and its smell. Nothing artificial, smells like bowl of fruit in foundation form, if it makes sense :) So coverage is light to medium. I personally apply just one layer and it makes me look even and dewy. For my undereye circles I use concealer and that’s it. I do not need anything more. 

Left - bare hand with one pump of foundation, right - foundation smudged on my hand

You can see foundation smudged on my hand and its coverage compared to bare hand at previous photo. I have the lightest shade 51. I can not wait until my new powder from the same range comes. I do not use powders very often because my dryness, but this powder worked perfectly for me. No dry patches, no powdery look. Just controlled that slight oiliness I sometimes get on my forehead and around my nose. I will let you know about that powder more once it comes.


Hope you liked that post and photos! Please let me know your thoughts on this foundation.

Any comments, likes, shares or recommendations are welcomed and appreciated! :)

Where you can find me and follow me? 


Since next time,

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment