Tuesday, May 27, 2014

One brand review: Bourjois

Bourjois is a brand somewhere between drugstore and luxurious brand like Chanel, Dior, YSL. I feel that with Bourjois I get much better quality than with drugstore products and price is still affordable. Another plus is that Bourjois is available in Europe and I can get my hands on it! I would compare it to Physicians Formula which is not available here. You can buy it in drugstore but it is a bit more expensive. But I must say that after trying few of their products in US, I still prefer Bourjois. So no sad feelings about its unavailability here. 
Today I am introducing the best products from Bourjois I have tried yet and LOVE! I have already written about foundation and concealer, so in case you want deeper review check them out.


Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, shade 51 (check website) is one of the best foundation I have tried so far. I loooove the smell of it, colour is perfect match for me, it lasts all day on my face (8am - 10pm) and that vitamin-rich fruit formula sounds so great, right? My skin must love it! For deeper review click here

Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting concealer, shade 51 (check website) is a perfect undereye concealer for me. It corrects my undereye circles with its yellow tint. It doesn’t sit in my fine lines. My post about this concealer and its deeper review is here

Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying powder, shade 52 (here) is perfect for my dry skin. I get oily very rare, but in summer it is more probable my forehead and nose get oily. I have tried few powders, but I hated how they looked on my face. Too cakey and dry. But this powder is great! It is so light, I don’t even feel it on my skin. It controls that little oiliness on my face and never looks dry or cakey. And that smell! The whole Healthy Mix range smells so good! This is my second time using it and I will buy it again.

Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum primer (here) is a hydrating serum with luminous effect. I must admit it is so hydrating on my skin. With dry skin like mine it is so hard to find good primer. I hate those silicone based primers because they dry my skin out. But this one is super hydrating and I love applying my foundation over it. With that luminous effect I am not so sure about it. If I compare it to Laura Mercier radiance primer I can see and feel difference. Laura Mercier primer is more illuminating, but Bourjois primer is more hydrating. So choose what you prefer. I love them both. 

Hope you like my post. Please let me know if you have tried any other Bourjois products and you like them! I would love to try more of them, but can not decide which one :)

Any comments, likes, shares or recommendations are appreciated! :)

                                Facebook*Twitter*Bloglovin*Polyvore*She Said Beauty




No comments:

Post a Comment